09 March 2011

a small helping of daily literature

For those of you who like to read...



I love to read. I read a lot. I generally have three or four books on the go at all times. In my house, there are books everywhere...in every room...and because my house is currently so small on nearly every surface.

Whenever possible, I pick up a book and read a page or a paragraph...whatever I can get in.

One of the saddest realizations I have ever had is that I will NEVER be able to read all the books that I want to.

Yes, I do realize I am a little odd; although, I prefer eccentric...that can be a good thing...right?

I was very happy yesterday to discover a new web site that allows me to read even more than I do already!

So, if you love reading as much as I do OR if you never find time to read this site is perfect!

Check out daily lit and they will send small snippets of books to your email account so you can read just a little bit every day. Or if you are like me you can say you are just checking your email when you are really sneaking in a bit of extra reading.

I am currently having them send me Jane Austen: Her Life and Letters by Austen-Leigh x2...in keeping with my Austen/English studies this quarter.



I was so happy to find them that I thought I would share. Hope you like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment