19 July 2010

summer

I am feeling unbalanced.

And also a little bit annoyed at the terrible habit I have of procrastinating.

The past few months I have done SO much homework, probably more than a mother of four should do in four months. I (hopefully) will have finished six classes by the end of this month. That is a lot of reading and writing. I am starting to look forward to being finished so I can spend some time with my family (and maybe enjoy a little bit of the summer!)

But, for now, I have two more weeks of work - five essays left to go and two exams this week. I wish I was finishing on Friday with my last exam because next week is kind of special and I won't have much time to celebrate...

Next week (in addition to writing essays), I get to attend the opening of my hubby's latest art show and I also get to celebrate (maybe I'll allow myself a few hours) getting another year older...

The really crazy part is once I finish my semester...I'll have one week to pack up the house before our big cross country trip! Maybe the end of the summer will be a little more relaxing...

Tonight (as I study) a little part of my brain is remembering how relaxing summers used to be...

No comments:

Post a Comment