10 July 2010

enjoying my summer blessings...

My eyesight is getting blurry...I've been reading too much. I have read literally thousands of pages over the past few weeks. I am almost done...three weeks to go and then I get a two month break...

well, a break from books. During that time I need to pack up the house and move across country...again. Not much rest this summer. But, while I have been frantically reading and writing and desperately trying to get my courses finished, my family has been enjoying the weather...


My favourite beach and my favourite boys...



And while I have been feeling a little lonely and jealous...and I am starting to develop a little "cabin fever" all alone in my office studying...



I am thankful for an amazing husband who gladly will brave the beach with four kids on his own and who supports me in what I want to do.



Although, I was a little disappointed to miss out on the three year old's new friend...THE CRAB...who he apparently would not let go of once he was discovered.

My three year old is my Atlantic boy...we moved here before his first birthday - this is all he knows. He LOVES the beach, the ocean, all it's creatures and the wind!



So, while I haven't left my maritime home just yet, I am already missing the ocean, the beach and all the fun we have there...but my husband did bring home a little present as a belated birthday dinner for the three year old (and a little treat for me)...



I did say he was amazing didn't I?

Ahh...nothing beats summer in the maritimes!

No comments:

Post a Comment