24 November 2011

Just a thought...

It is interesting to me to read and listen to people's comments on my last post. They are many and varied. My day has been a little stressful actually. It is hard sometimes to stay focused with so many different opinions pressing themselves on me. I read a quote tonight that made me feel a little better and I thought I would share...

"You are not here merely to make a living. You are here in order to enable the world to live more amply, with greater vision, with a finer spirit of hope and achievement. You are here to enrich the world, and you impoverish yourself if you forget the errand." -Woodrow Wilson

I was thinking about all the people I know of who live their life this way and I was wondering: what if everybody thought this way...what if striving for this rather than money was the primary focus...

something to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment