23 November 2009

best intentions

Hmmm... my intention was to write in here very regularly, which hasn't happened.

This is why ~ I procrastinate. I like things to be perfect, and in my world, they seldom are. I imagine my posts being accompanied by gorgeous photos some of which I have not taken yet and some that have been taken and I just haven't had the time to figure out how to post them.

So, as I often do, I put off doing something until I can do it perfectly. I end up spending far too much time planning and not enough time doing. So, I am just going to write anyway and post a blog, flaws and all. Hopefully, with practice, the look will improve. But, for now, this will have to do.

I did take time today to make a card for my daughter, my goal for tomorrow will be to post a photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment